- Kronborg CastleVisit Hamlet's Castle
- Christiansborg PalaceRoyal Palace and Seat of Power
- Frederiksborg CastleDenmark's most magnificent renaissance castle
- Rosenborg CastleRosenborg: Denmark's royal treasure house
- AmalienborgThe winter residence of the royal family
4th June 2014, Copenhagen opened the doors of a brand new attraction, inviting you to take an aesthetic stroll under the vaulted ceilings of a 400 year-old brewhouse. The brewhouse was built at Slotsholmen in the heart of Copenhagen by Denmark’s most famous king, Christian IV. Here visitors will be greeted by 300 statues and sculptures gathered from royal gardens, palaces and buildings. Among the treasures is the equestrian statue from the square of the royal palace Amalienborg, which is rumoured to have cost more than the entire palace!
Take af trip through history. Visit the many royal palaces and historic gardens around the country.
With this guide in your hand you can go on a journey through the history of Danish culture, gardens and architecture. Experience the sweep of history and the special atmosphere at these places. From the lush gardens of Gråsten Castle in the south, the mysterious castle of Spøttrup in the north to the agnificent Royal palaces in the centre of Copenhagen and ‘Royal North Zealand’ in the east.