- Kronborg CastleVisit Hamlet's Castle
- Christiansborg PalaceRoyal Palace and Seat of Power
- Frederiksborg CastleDenmark's most magnificent renaissance castle
- Rosenborg CastleRosenborg: Denmark's royal treasure house
- AmalienborgThe winter residence of the royal family
4th June 2014, Copenhagen opened the doors of a brand new attraction, inviting you to take an aesthetic stroll under the vaulted ceilings of a 400 year-old brewhouse. The brewhouse was built at Slotsholmen in the heart of Copenhagen by Denmark’s most famous king, Christian IV. Here visitors will be greeted by 300 statues and sculptures gathered from royal gardens, palaces and buildings. Among the treasures is the equestrian statue from the square of the royal palace Amalienborg, which is rumoured to have cost more than the entire palace!
You can join the guided tour ‘In Hamlet’s Footsteps’ at Kronborg Castle. Take a tour of the castle in the company of Hamlet’s friend Horatio, and hear the drama of Hamlet as it could have played out in the famous Renaissance castle’s halls and corridors. Tuesday to sunday at 12.30.