- Kronborg CastleVisit Hamlet's Castle
- Christiansborg PalaceRoyal Palace and Seat of Power
- Frederiksborg CastleDenmark's most magnificent renaissance castle
- Rosenborg CastleRosenborg: Denmark's royal treasure house
- AmalienborgThe winter residence of the royal family
With this guide in your hand you can go on a journey through Danish culture and visit the many royal palaces and historic gardens around the country. From the lush gardens of Gråsten Castle in the south, the mysterious castle of Spøttrup in the north to the agnificent Royal palaces in the centre of Copenhagen and ‘Royal North Zealand’ in the east.
You can join the guided tour ‘In Hamlet’s Footsteps’ at Kronborg Castle. Take a tour of the castle in the company of Hamlet’s friend Horatio, and hear the drama of Hamlet as it could have played out in the famous Renaissance castle’s halls and corridors. Tuesday to sunday at 12.30.